You are responsible for:
Checking your email
Email is the primary means of communication about classes, registration, activities and campus functions for SBTS and Boyce College.
the Content of your email
Content should not include material that is considered:
- fraudulent, harassing, embarrassing, sexually explicit, profane, obscene, intimidating, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or inappropriate
- inconsistent with the mission of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
the Usage of your email
Your email should not be used to:
- Send chain emails
- Send anonymous or pseudonymous emails
- Gain unauthorized access to a network or system
the Confidentiality of your emails, username, and password
Keep in mind that:
- Electronic communication is neither private or secure.
- Emails can be forwarded.
- Emails sent to incorrect or nonexistent addresses may be delivered to persons you never intended.