Print out this to-do list and keep track of where you are in the process.
- Submit your application to SBTS.
- Have your IMB immediate supervisor (or candidate consultant) or NAMB Director of Missionary Deployment fill out your Pastor/Leader recommendation (part of the application.)
- Register for courses as desired.
- Arrange for payment to SBTS.
- Get course materials/books.
Additional Steps For Intensives Participants Only:
- Register for the Intensives class when you are accepted into the MATSIL program.
- For ICEL Intensives, submit the housing reservation form if necessary.
- Make your travel arrangements. If you are going to be at the learning center for another program, be sure to contact your program planner to coordinate travel plans.
- Arrange for payment to ICEL for housing and childcare fees as necessary.
- Get course materials/books. This information will be available on e-Campus and will be posted on the Projected Intensives page when it is available.