Korean Church Leadership
Have you been looking for a seminary that understands your unique situation? Struggling to apply your classical seminary education to the realities of serving in the Korean community? Whether you are serving in a large Korean church or ministering in a small community, Southern Seminary’s Korean Church Leadership program can improve your effectiveness. Taught primarily in the Korean language, this degree program is designed to support the work of Korean language churches in the United States and around the world. To help students learn to apply their education in the church setting, students participate in eight credit hours of applied ministry.
- Foundational Seminars (16 hours)
- Christian Scripture and the Practice of Ministry
- Christian Heritage and the Practice of Ministry
- Practical Theology and the Practice of Ministry
- Christian Leadership and Missions
- Contextualized Writing Seminar (8 hours)
- Research Project and Methodology (8 hours)
- Students will be able to demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry into various theological disciplines.
- Students will be able to demonstrate applied knowledge & skills pertinent to his/her vocational ministry.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to use standard research tools and methods in the chosen field of study.
- Students will be able to research, plan, and implement a project relevant to his/her vocational ministry and to communicate the plan and its results effectively.
- Students will be able to contribute to the understanding and practice of ministry through the completion of a written project report suitable for inclusion in the seminary library.