Students will be able to…
- Demonstrate a growing, Christlike character and a sense of God’s calling to ministry.
- Understand the Christian worldview and have a global vision for fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the Bible, interpret Scripture’s original meaning, and apply Scripture to contemporary situations.
- Integrate systematic and historical theology into a larger biblical framework.
- Demonstrate competence in Islamic issues as it relates to Christian missions and ministry.