Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship
The Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship is awarded to eligible women who are committed to a Christian vocation. All female continuing master’s-level students may apply for this $1,600 annual scholarship. Applicants must complete the standard financial aid application by April 15 and will then be interviewed by the Southern Seminary Woman’s Auxiliary group.
- Complete the College Board PROFILE and select “Woman’s Auxiliary” on the question asking for which scholarship you are applying.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements of the General Scholarship, including financial need requirements.
- Applicants must be female master’s-level students enrolled full-time (9+ credit hours) in a degree program.
- Applicant must have completed at least one semester at SBTS prior to applying and must be committed to pursuing a christian vocation following graduation.
- Students must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher. (Applicants must maintain a “B” average.)
- Student must be a member of a local Southern Baptist church.
- Applicants must become a member of the Woman’s Auxiliary and attend at least three required Woman’s Auxiliary meetings.
- April 15
Learn more about how to apply.
*Please note: Not all applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements will be selected for the Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship. All students not selected for the Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship will automatically be considered for the General Scholarship. SBTS students are eligible for only one institutional scholarship per semester; The Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship may not be combined with the needs-based General Scholarship.