How to Apply
- Students must be enrolled full-time (9+ paid credit hours) in a master’s-level program at SBTS. Doctoral students are not eligible to apply for institutional scholarships.
- Students must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online and extension center students are not eligible to apply.
- Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
How do I apply for an institutional scholarship?
- Complete the College Board PROFILE
- Click on the PROFILE for the academic year during which you will enroll at SBTS to begin.
- Select “Sign Up” under “Not a Member Yet?”
- Students must create a username and password on the College Board website in order to complete the PROFILE.
- Applicants should expect to reference their tax return from the past two years in order to complete the application, and may be asked to provide parental financial data.
- Click here to receive a fee payment code in order to submit the College Board PROFILE at no cost.
- You must be accepted as a student in order to log into my.sbts.edu.
- Click on “Student Tools” tab and then “Financial Aid.”
- Answer a few short questions regarding scholarship eligibility and then receive your personalized fee payment code.
- Enter fee payment code and SBTS CSS code of 9856 on payment section of PROFILE.
- Submit all supporting documents (for Rice-Judson Scholarship or Woman’s Auxiliary Scholarship) by the financial aid deadline.
*Please note: Students may receive only one institutional scholarship per academic year. Institutional scholarships may not be combined.
What institutional scholarships are available?
- Learn more about SBTS scholarship opportunities here.
- Continuing Students – June 1 of each year
- Students entering Fall semester – July 15 for Rice-Judson applicants, August 1 for General Scholarship applicants
- Students entering Spring semester – December 15 for Rice-Judson applicants, January 1 for General Scholarship applicants