Students enrolled in a master’s-level or undergraduate degree program are eligible to apply for the need-based General Scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and are divided equally between fall and spring semesters. Awards range from $600-$1,600 per year.
- Completion of the College Board PROFILE by the appropriate deadline below. Select “General Scholarship” on the question asking which scholarship you are applying for.
- Students must be full-time (9+ paid credit hours) and must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online students and extension center students are not eligible to apply. Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
- Continuing Students: June 1
- New Students: July 1 (fall entrance), January 1 (spring entrance)
Learn more about how to apply, including how to obtain a payment code for the College Board PROFILE.