F-1 International Student Scholarship
All master’s-level international students with an F-1 visa status are eligible to apply for a scholarship of $1,600 per year ($800 per semester). Students must complete the College Board PROFILE by the appropriate deadline.
- Completion of the College Board PROFILE by the financial aid deadline.
- Students must be full-time (9+ paid credit hours) and must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online students and extension center students are not eligible to apply. Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
- Continuing students: June 1
- New Students
- Entering Fall semester: July 1
- Entering Spring semester: January 1
Learn more about how to apply, including how to obtain a payment code for the College Board PROFILE.