Master of Arts Degrees
The basic master’s level programs provide education for persons to serve as Christian educators, leaders, counselors, cross-cultural workers, church musicians, worship leaders, youth and campus ministers, and many other vocations.
Each of these degrees are generally open to any person who holds a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university regardless of his or her major.
Master of Arts degree in:
- Biblical Counseling
- Christian Education
- Church Ministries
- Discipleship and Family Ministry
- Islamic Studies
- Theological Studies—Intercultural Leadership (Billy Graham School)
- Theological Studies—Lay Leadership (Billy Graham School)
- Theological Studies (School of Theology)
- Worship Leadership
- Youth and Family Ministry