We are so excited that you have chosen to continue your education with us at Southern Seminary where it is our goal to train, educate and prepare men and women for future gospel ministry.
A course must meet the following requirements to transfer into Southern Seminary.
- Must be appropriate for the degree program and division.
- Have commensurate academic content and expectations to the course being substituted.
- A grade of “C-“ or higher.
- Taken in the last 10 years.
In order to request an evaluation of your transcript please complete this request form.
Along with this request, we will need supporting documents to complete your transfer credit evaluation. Please submit the items listed below with this completed form. Your request cannot be processed until all of the following has been provided. You will be notified via e-mail of transferred credit applicable to your degree. Please allow two to four weeks for this process.
- Official transcript(s) of course work to be evaluated.
- Copies of catalog course descriptions for the courses to be evaluated.
- Copies of course syllabi for all Biblical language courses to be evaluated, and for other courses as requested.
Transfer evaluations are conducted in the order in which they are received; however, requests from incoming students will take priority.
Transcripts outside the United States must be evaluated by World Education Services and sent to Academic Records. There may also be discrepancies in the transfer evaluation due to accreditation differences or conferred degrees.
For questions regarding your transfer credit, please contact the Transfer Credit Office email@example.com or (502) 897-4209.