The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary has partnered with Scrip-Safe International to process transcript orders for the institution through the internet. This partnership allows for a faster response in processing transcripts requests.
To protect student privacy, all requests must be authenticated. Current students and alumni who have log-in information for MySBTS may request their transcript through MySBTS and will be automatically authenticated. Alumni who do not have log-in information will have to complete an authorization form as part of the transcript request.
Click here for: Frequently Asked Questions about Scrip-Safe transcript ordering.
Click here to: Request your transcript.
Current Students should request their transcript thru My.SBTS.edu
Cost: $6 per delivery address. ($3 of this fee covers the processing fee for Scrip-Safe and is non- refundable once the transcript request is completed.)
Delivery Options: These charges are in addition to the $6 transcript fee.
- Electronic delivery: No charge. Transcripts are sent through the Scrip-Safe electronic network. This option is the preferred method and is the quickest and most secure method of delivery.
- Pick-up at Academic Records Office: No charge. Normal office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. All SBTS offices are closed on Tuesday and Thursday from 10-11 am for chapel services during the semester.
- U.S. Postal Service First Class: $2 fee to cover postage and handling.
- FEDEX Delivery:
- Domestic (Standard Overnight Options)
- $20.00 – FedEx Domestic to Main 48 States- Allow 1 business day for delivery. Some locations may require additional time for delivery.
- $23.00 – FedEx Domestic to Alaska/Hawaii- Allow 1-2 business days for delivery. Some Alaska or Hawaii destinations may require additional time for delivery.
- International Option
- $43.00 – FedEx International- Allow 2-3 business days for delivery. Some international destinations may require additional time for delivery.
- Any financial/accounting holds on your student account will prevent the processing your request.
- Allow 2-3 working days for processing. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible in the order of receipt. During peak periods (commencement and registration) there will be some delay; therefore, transcripts should be requested well in advance of these periods. Transcripts from other institutions cannot be duplicated. You must contact the institution directly.
Payment can be made by credit card through online ordering or by check, money order or cash at Academic Records. Payment must be received before any transcripts will be sent.